Recipe of the Week: Thanksgiving Snack
In preparation of Thanksgiving next week, I'm gathering ideas for some fun kid friendly snacks for the family gatherings. Check out this cute idea! The kids will have fun making their own turkey!
1) slice a pear in half and lay flat side down on plate
2) cute 2-3 kinds of apples into slices
3) arrange above the pear "body"
4) using carrot slices, make the feet and beak
5) place raisins or edible eyes on the body
6) serve with a side of dip (greek yoghurt, caramel, ect.)
Seeking a nanny agency in the Seattle or Bellevue area? West Coast Nannies is your answer for nanny placement services! We offer nanny placement, consulting, nanny screening, background checks, and more. Call us today to see how we can find your family the best fit! 253.245.8538