Now that we are all staying home, I've enjoyed doing more crafts with my kids. Some days it's just me giving them paper and crayons while I work and others we get to spend more time doing something bigger. This week we worked on making a Spring theme banner for the window. We made a sun, some flowers and a few colorful rainbows!
Here's what we used:
- construction paper
- muffin cups
- popsicle sticks
- mini pom poms
- glitter glue
- cut up squares of construction paper
To hang the banner:
- cut out any flower shape you like (we just free handed)
- glue on a muffin cup liner
- glue on the stick as a stem
- cut out rainbow shape
- paint rainbow with all the colors you like
- let dry
- decorate with glitter, sequins, pom poms, squares etc.
- let dry again
- cut out a sun shape
- decorate how you like
When you're all done, hang your banner!
I love the bright pops of colors it gives the room!
Are you looking for a nanny in the Seattle area? West Coast Nannies is a boutique nanny placement agency located in Bellevue. We love helping families like yours find their next great nanny! Contact West Coast Nannies Placement agency today. We are here to match great nannies with great families! www.wcnannies.com // 253.245.8538 // email@example.com