Teddy Bear Craft
This week, our homeschool preschool unit theme is teddy bears. So far this has been my favorite unit! Today, we're reading Where's My Teddy. To go along with today's lesson, we're going to do a teddy bear lacing craft.
Here's what you need:
- brown construction paper or kraft paper
- yarn, shoe lace or string
- hole punch
- black marker
- cut out a bear shape on the paper
- draw on a face (or have your child do it)
- use the hole punch to cut holes around the sides of the bear
- cut a long piece of string or yarn and tie a knot at the end
- have your child thread the string through all the holes
*If you want, you can make two duplicate sides to the bear and stuff the insides with cotton balls to make a puffy bear
West Coast Nannies is a full service nanny placement agency in Seattle. We are available to work with families and nannies throughout the Seattle Area including: Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Sammamish, Snohomish, Snoqualmie, Redmond, Woodinville, Bainbridge Island, Mercer Island, West Seattle, Bothell, Kenmore, Medina, Hunts Point, Lynnwood, Everett, Shoreline, Renton, Newcastle, Normandy Park, Kent, Burien, and Tacoma. Our goal is to create lasting and meaningful placements between nannies and families.We look forward to speaking with you to see how we can meet your family's needs.
Contact us today// 253.245.8538// firstname.lastname@example.org