Halloween Craft - Cotton Ball Ghosts
Halloween is almost here and this weekend we made these cotton ball ghosts. I like this craft because it can easily be modified for your child's age.
Picture from Momdot
- white paper
- black construction paper for eyes and mouth
- yarn (if you want to hang them)
- cotton balls
- cut out a ghost shape from the white paper (you can also find free templates online if you prefer)
- glue the cotton balls all over the paper shape
- add some eyes and a mouth
- add yarn if you want to hang them up
We hung ours in the window, ready for the trick or treaters to see!
Are you looking for a nanny in Seattle? West Coast Nannies is your local nanny placement agency. We are a full service boutique staffing agency serving the Greater Seattle Area. Our experienced and trained agency will help you find the perfect fit for your family. We care about our clients and our nannies, and strive to provide successful and meaningful matches. We place part-time nannies, full-time nannies, and household managers. To see how we can help you family, contact us today. 253.245.8538// email@example.com// www.wcnannies.com