West Coast Nannies
Christmas Snow Globes
Are you looking for an easy holiday craft? These snow globes are a favorite of ours!
Super easy to make and pretty indestructible.
- glass jars (we used baby food jars and mason jars)
- glue gun or super glue
- fake snow
- small figurines (Target, Hobby Lobby, dollar store all have a good selection)
- small trees
- gold spray paint (optional)
- spray paint the outside of the lid gold if you wish
- glue the figurines and trees on the lid of the jar
- add snow to the jar
- put a small amount of glue on the inside rim of the lid so the jar can't be opened again
- set upright and enjoy!
* another option is to add water/baby oil/glitter mixture or water/clear glue/glitter so the globe can be shaken
West Coast Nannies is a full service nanny agency serving the Seattle area. We have a wide variety of services to meet every family's needs.
A simple and affordable fee structure, with placement fees that are some of the lowest in the industry (10% compared to 14% - 18%)
Personalized and focused attention, as we only work with a handful of families at a time
Nanny, Teacher, Tutor, Newborn Care Specialist & Specialized Household Recruitment
Background check + driving record report for your chosen candidate
One on one consulting
Nanny training opportunities
On-going support to nannies & families
Excellent resources, tools and referrals for other services within our community
Extended hours and days - we are open weekends and evenings
Our goal is to create lasting and meaningful placements between nannies and families.
We look forward to speaking with you to see how we can meet your family's needs.
Contact us today: