Happy Earth Day!
As we're spending more time at home, now is a great time to learn how we can be kinder to our planet! In our home, we look to reduce, reuse and recycle as much as possible.
Here are some great tips for Earth Day 2020:
Here are some ways we are trying to reduce waste in our household:
- avoiding the purchase of paper towels and paper napkins
- using cloth napkins
- using dish cloths/dish towels in the kitchen
- mason jars for food storage
- Stasher bags instead of one use plastics
- air/line drying clothes
- food compost
- sorting garbage and recycling
- reusable bento boxes in lunch kits
- shopping second hand
Here are some ways kids love to be involved in reducing our waste:
- taking the recyclables to the bin on our porch
- taking out the recycling bin on pickup day
- folding washcloths to use as hand/face wipes after meals
- folding dish towels/dish cloths/cloth napkins
Are you looking for a nanny? We are here to find your family the perfect match! West Coast Nannies is a full service nanny agency serving the Seattle area. We have a wide variety of services to meet every family's needs. We offer:
A simple and affordable fee structure, with placement fees that are some of the lowest in the industry
Personalized and focused attention, as we only work with a handful of families at a time
Nanny & Household Recruitment
Background check + driving record report for your chosen candidate
One on one consulting
Nanny training opportunities
On-going support to nannies & families
Excellent resources, tools and referrals for other services within our community
Extended hours and days - we are open weekends and evenings
Our goal is to create lasting and meaningful placements between nannies and families.
We look forward to speaking with you to see how we can meet your family's needs.
Contact us today: